Peet User Generated Content Agreement
By giving Peet1 permission to use your online images and commentary, or attaching the hashtag #BluestoneLife to your images, you agree that Peet:
- can use the content on its websites, apps, email, social media and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- can use your name, image, social media handle and other publically available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- has irrevocable,
non-exclusive, royalty-freeapproval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- are at least 18 years old;
- own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with Peet or
third-partybrands or sellers (ie you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- will not be paid by Peet for use of your content; and
- will contact Peet if you no longer approve for your image or content to be published by Peet, by phoning 1800 819 912 or emailing email@example.com.
1 — Peet refers to Peet Limited, its subsidiaries, Peet managed syndicates and joint ventures.